So I am almost 35 weeks pregnant and anxious to meet our little girl! When I was 33 weeks we went and got a 3D ultrasound and loved getting a sneak peak of her! According to the ultrasound she has hair (YAY!!) and is getting chuncky cheeks!
When I had my 20 week ultrasound they discovered that I have what they call marginal insertion. Which is basically that the cord is inserted into the side of the placenta instead of the middle. I have had a couple ultrasounds since then to track her growth and she has been growing fine she will just probably be 6 lbs at the most. As long as she's healthy I really don't care how much she weighs! At my last appointment she was measuring a little small on the ultrasound, but my belly was measuring 3 weeks small!
Her cute hand
her cute face
So I've always heard that with every pregnancy you get more and more uncomfortable.. and I have to say that it's true! I can't wait to get her here and just hold and kiss her though! Right now we are looking at August 2nd to be induced (unless my body actually decides to do it on it's own, which I really doubt!). She still doesn't have a name, we don't even have any ideas!
2 comments:
oh i LOVE seeing the 3D ultrasounds! They're the only ones i can ever see what it actually is.. ha- maybe ONE beautiful day i'll be able to read the others too! ;) Can't wait to see what she looks like.. and good luck with a name!!
Awww she is so CUTE! I love the picture of her all curled up into a ball.
Post a Comment