While we were visiting Chris' sister in Douglas we decided that since there's not a whole lot to do there we would drive the 2 hours down to St. Augustine Florida, which is the oldest city in the US. Our first stop when we got there was the beach. Our kids hadn't ever been so even tho it was freezing, we still went and had a look!
a dead jellyfish.. kinda weird.. not how I pictured a dead jellyfish would look.. not that I ever thought about it!!
After freezing at the beach we went to a real fancy restaurant and ate. For an appetizer we got alligator tail and I thought it was gross (very rubbery and weird tasting), but Davis LOVED it! Which is VERY weird because he is a super picky eater and won't try most things if they even look a little different.
No comments:
Post a Comment