Many of you already know, but we are expecting! We are gonna have a baby GIRL and I'm due August 8th! This last week I had my big ultrasound and she looks good! There is a little snag, well I guess it's not a problem yet, but where the cord goes into the placenta is on the side and it normally should go right into the middle. I can't remember the exact name of what it's called, but the problem with it is that she might not get enough nutrients and will be small. I have another ultrasound in 2 months to see if she's growing like she should and I guess we will find out more then. I'm not worried, I have an awesome doctor and I know he'll make sure everything is ok!
Oh and yes you might think we're crazy, but having our kids close together works for us! We absolutely love having them close and all tho I hate being pregnant that close together, it's TOTALLY worth it once that little miracle gets here!

Top: her cute profile
Middle: It's a GIRL!!!
Bottom: her hand and foot
6 comments:
I'm so jealous that you get to have your kids so close together!! They are going to be best friends and they are all just so cute!!!
Holy cow!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I was due the same day with Ella!! It is awesome you guys have your babies so close. Your kids are ADORABLE so you SHOULD have a lot!! Congratulations! How did you luck out going boy girl boy girl!! You guys are good planners!
Congrats! My sister in law had the same cord thing with her last baby. She was able to go until her due date and the baby was healthy. She stopped growing a little at the end but she was strong so there wasn't anything to worry about.
Hope everything goes smooth!
Lol!
Love the "Its a.. " shots. Really, do we need pictures of that Dr.?? Congrats. I'm super excited for you guys!!!
Congrats! Your kids are all so cute. You guys are great parents! Miss ya.
Congrats! Your kids are all so cute. You guys are great parents! Miss ya.
Post a Comment