Monday, November 16, 2009

9 months

Little Kissy is 9 months! I can't believe how fast time has flown. He is a good boy and LOVES to give kisses! He also thinks that his cousin Cam (who is 2 weeks younger, but looks at least 2 months younger) is his personal living toy! We love him so much and love his cute personality!



But since I have been such a blog slacker I will just give updates on his accomplishments and when he accomplished them!



  • 2 teeth- got them at about 6 months

  • crawling- 7 months

  • pulling himself up to standing- did it the first time on Halloween

  • waving hi- last couple weeks

  • his latest thing is to walk pushing things

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Awe, how cute!! Poor little Cam is the "little toy"

marshall memories said...

Lara- I LOVE your family pictures! Where did you get them done? Little Christopher is such a cutie!!

Lauren said...

What a stud! He's soooo big!

Bowler Family said...

YAY!! I'm so happy you sell sencsy!! I would like:
Welcome home- bar
Thunderstorm- bar
Perfectly Pomegranate- bar
PLEASE!!!
Text or call me when they get in and I will come and get them. Let me know if I need to pay first. 702-606-3375 Thank you!!

marshall memories said...

Um... I think it's time to update your blog!! I know it's a pain and mine has been neglected too but you have some exciting things to post about right?! Ha- Hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!!