Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girls WeEkEnD!!!

On the weekend of October 2nd, April, Amy (Chris' sisters) and I had a MUCH needed girls weekend! We shopped, shopped, ate, shopped, got pedi's, and shopped some more!! I love that I have Awesome sister in laws! We are all truly best friends and I love hanging out with them!


April and me


Amy, April, me


Chris got to stop by on Saturday morning before he headed back to the station so we HAD to take pics with his Harley!Giving our feet a break!At the Red Rock

4 comments:

Bowler Family said...

How fun!! I love shopping!

You are so pretty and your kids are so cute!! Chris better be prepared to scare off boys from Allie!!

Amber said...

You look great! Your kids are adorable too. :-)

Amber said...

You look great! Your kids are adorable too. :-)

marshall memories said...

Looks like SO much fun! I love how you guys are all so close! That's awesome! You look great and glad you got to enjoy a little break and go shopping!! Always a good time :)