These last couple weeks I haven't had much time to just sit around on the computer so it's been a while! Our biggest project lately has been getting my moms house ready so she can close and move in in about 2 weeks! It's a HUD home and she got a KILLER deal ($60,000!!). We are so happy for her to get into her own nice place. Oh and by the way... if you ever need a realtor, Clea Whitney is the woman to call! She works SSOOO hard and has helped so much!
The other little thing occupying our time is our 3 crazy fun kids! Christopher is just getting huge and has been teething lately. He's still a really good boy, just a little bit fussy! Allie is turning into a little princess! She's actually a really good combination of girly girl and tomboy! The other day she was in a princess dress playing with a tractor! Our big boy Davis is just talking up a storm and we REALLY have to be careful what we say in front of him because he picks up on everything we say and will eventually repeat it! He is also REALLY into spiderman lately. Aunt Noni gave him a black spiderman costume and he wears it every single day.. I have to MAKE him change when we're gonna leave the house! I know a lot of people think we're crazy because our kids are so close in age, but we love it and wouldn't have it any other way!
Chris is still on the motorcycles in Vegas. He absolutely loves it, just not the heat so much! He's on graveyard so it's a little better than any other shift.
So now... AMY MARSHALL..... I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
2 comments:
YAY for your mom!! I'm so excited for her! I can't believe the deal she got.. amazing!! And your kids are so big and have so much personality!! I think its GREAT you have them all close together!! It pays off when they are all older for sure!! I really wish we were down to see you guys this weekend! We've had family up here for almost 2 weeks straight; my family last week, and Jody's family this week so it's been hetic but we will get down there soon!! We saw Chris for a minute at Wally's last time we were down but I can't wait to see you either and your cute kids too!!
P.S. Jody absolutely LOVED Davis's Muttin Bustin video!! He says he's his top favorite kid and to watch out Layne Frost... Davis is coming!! :)
I'm so excited for your mom!! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment