Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Allie the tease!!

So our little Allie is a BIG tease (gets it from daddy!). Every night when we put the kids to bed they always want to take turns and tell stories. The other night we were telling our stories and it was Allie's turn and here's how it went:

Allie: Once upon a time there was a little girl and a little Davis


Davis: (shouting/whining) I'm not little


Allie: Once upon a time there was.... A LITTLE DAVIS


Davis: (a little more mad this time) Allie, I'M NOT LITTLE!!!


Allie: (grinning from ear to ear) Once upon a time there was A LITTLE DAVIS


We had to step in after that one because it was really making Davis upset! That story may not be very funny to anyone but us, but since this is like our journal/scrapbook I thought I better write it down (or type it I guess)!!! Allie has quite the personality... she's a funny little girl and loves to pester Davis!!!


2 comments:

marshall memories said...

Haha...What a doll!! I love it! It will just be a matter of time til she teases him and he's beatin up on her! And Christopher needs to stop growing!! I haven't even seen him yet!! This week though! No excuses :) We will catch up then!

Trent & Tara said...

wow i didn't know you had 3 kids now..crazy how once you start having kids. You just have to keep adding. They are lots of work but so much fun. Easy for me to say I only have one...cute kids though.