Monday, June 8, 2009

Our new toy!

The other day we bought the kids a huge water slide! They totally love it! We have a big pool (18ftx4ft) that we usually put up every year, but it was kinda annoying because the kids can't touch and don't like to be in the floaty things for very long. We have had a lot of fun with it!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Holy cow!!
Party at your house!

Cami & Jaycie Sue said...

haha that's so cool!

Alan and Tessa said...

That looks like tons of fun! I bet you'll have all the kids in the neighborhood over there!!

The Smiths said...

Hey I don't know if you want to go but I will be at moapa tomorrow at the slash pad. let me know if you want to do the play date. other wise we can do it next week when Lauren is avalibale as well.

marshall memories said...

HAHA... that is so awesome!! What a cool slide! I bet you and Chris are enjoying it as much as the kids!! It looks like a blast!