Sunday, June 14, 2009

My baby is 4 months old!!!

On the 13th Christopher turned 4 months old!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by, I really wish the pregnancy went by this fast! He is getting SSOO big and chubby and is loving his solids! About 2 weeks ago he mastered rolling from his back to his stomach and he loves watching and laughing at big brother and sister and thinks when anyone is talking around him that they are talking to him and just smiles really big!! I love my little man!

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Your little girl is so beautiful! She is going to be a heart breaker!

Lauren said...

Wow! He is getting big. He's almost as big as Allie!!

We missed you at Bunko too!! I should've called you to see if you wanted a ride.
I've got all the stuff for you, cuz its your turn to host next month!