As many of you probably already know, this morning at about 12:45 an LVMPD officer was killed in a car accident.. We didn't know the kid that died, but when an officer dies we can't help but think about Chris and even Nathan (bro-in-law) and all the risks that come with being an officer. It is a very risky career, but I am so grateful that there are people willing to risk their lives to help others... People always ask me, "how is it being married to a cop, isn't it scary?". I am so proud that my husband is brave enough to do what he does, but I do worry about him. I just try not to dwell on it and try to remember how many people he has helped out and that someones got do to it and he loves every minute of being a police officer.
Davis is probably the most proud kid i have ever seen! He LOVES the fact that Daddy and Uncle Nathan are "popo's"!! He is always "arresting" us and telling us to freeze and put our hands up!! One day Bobby (Nadja and Nathan's boy) and Davis were playing cops and kept arresting each other and taking each other to jail!
I am not looking forward to watching the cops funeral because 3 years ago when an officer was shot and killed on duty I bawled my eyes out... Im sure it won't be any different with this one! Anyway.. THANK YOU to all cops and a shout out to their wives!!
the deadly car accident

We are SSSOOO proud of you babe!
5 comments:
That is so scary. I am glad that Chris and Nathan are okay, and brave to do that job!
I agree with everything you said!!You made me cry. I try not to think about the facts. I just hope God protects them all.
OH man! That is so scray. Tell Chris to be safe and prayers to your family and the other officer!
That is so sad!!! I can't even imagine what that poor family is going through! Tell Chris to be safe and I'm glad we have great people like them to do the job!!
I just saw yor kids on MD Photography and I had never seen those ones!! Adorable Pictures!!! You guys make the cutest babies!!
Post a Comment