A few weeks ago Davis really wanted to go camping so we got the tent out of storage and Chris and him were gonna "camp" outside in the backyard! We got the tent all set up then it got really windy outside so we ended up making smores inside and bringing the tent in our living room! Anyway.. Davis had a lot of fun sleeping in the tent in the living room, but me on the other hand felt like an old person after sleeping on the floor! It's funny what we do for our kids huh?!
5 comments:
We've been talking about going "camping" in the yard too!!
And I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel old when sleeping on the ground! How old are we again?!
BTW- I love the pictures of Christopher!!
Haha That's so awesome!! What fun parents you are! They look like there loving it! Christopher is getting HUGE and I still haven't seen him but he is sure a cutie!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!
That is a good idea! It would be a lot easier than having to pack everything up. How is it having three little ones?
Hey Lara, I will be down in moapa tomorrow, but if that is to soon of notice we can start getting together there next week. let me know what you think. If you want to call if its easier my cell is 379-1724
Well good luck to Chris. hope it goes well. and I will be looking forward to next week then!
Post a Comment