What a cute family!I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. What was in those huge boxes?!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love your PJ's we got ours at Old Navy too! Nothing beats $6 Pjs!
your kids are so cute! I love their little outfits! Lara you look great and you are still wearing your wedding ring! I think by 6 or 7 months I couldn't wear mine because I was so stink'n swollen!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute family!
I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. What was in those huge boxes?!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love your PJ's we got ours at Old Navy too! Nothing beats $6 Pjs!
your kids are so cute! I love their little outfits! Lara you look great and you are still wearing your wedding ring! I think by 6 or 7 months I couldn't wear mine because I was so stink'n swollen!!
Post a Comment