One little tradition that we started our first Christmas together is going to The Forgotten Carols. If you haven't ever been we highly recommend it! Michael Mclean is amazing! This year we went with Chris' sister April and her husband Burke and Chris' mom. It was awesome as always!
2 comments:
Oh look how cute this picture is of you and Chris!!! I love it! I'm so glad Davis hasn't forgotten about me! I love that kid and it's been way to long! Allie better warm up to me too or I'll be sad! We are debating whether to drive home tomorrow afternoon or Wed. morning! Jody has work off all week so we are trying to get out of here but the weather is INSANE!! I'll let you know though! We are super excited to see you both and hope you guys have a good Christmas!! oh, and you look so good pregnant!! I love it...your so little still!! Your gonna have to give me your secrets when I get a little one cookin'!
We didn't even end up hanging out! So next time for sure ALL of us will have to get together... after Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment