This pretty much sums up Davis' kindergarten year! He had Mrs. Cameron and really liked her. Davis really LOVES to learn. He is so shy and sweet… he makes me smile!
For First grade Davis started out the year with Mrs. Cameron again but because the numbers were low they had to get rid of a teacher and move Mrs. Cameron back to kindergarten. My heart was broken when I had to tell him. Like I said, he's very shy and to have to move classrooms, change teachers and join a new group of kids, it was a little scary! But he got put into Mrs. Eide's class and knew a few kids in their so it ended up being awesome! *side note* On the 2nd day of school I got a call from the nurses office saying that Davis fell on the monkey bars and used his arm to soften the fall and they were pretty sure it was fractured, just by the way he was acting. I ended up having to take him to the hospital in Mesquite because the quick care here couldn't do x-rays at the time. Ended up being just a very small fracture and a lot of swelling. He was back at school the next day with his cast thingy and sling!
Now to some more current stuff. Davis is in Mrs. Buchanan's class and absolutely loves her! She's been gone since like 4 weeks after school started and just returned today. He was super excited when he got home and told me that today was the best! Davis played soccer and football this year. In soccer he was an awesome goalie and defender. In football he was just really cute! Chris and his brother coached the team so that was fun for him. When I asked Davis if he wanted to play basketball he said no, I was super excited!!



No comments:
Post a Comment