Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some thoughts!!

Lately I have been going running and it gives me time to think about anything I want to think about, for like 45 minutes!! Most of my thoughts have just been about how much I love being a mom and how helpful my husband is! I have always felt like I wasn't given any "talents", I'm not really good at anything, I can't sing, I can't dance, I'm not creative, I'm not a "social butterfly", but the one thing I have felt successful in, is being a mother. My kids definitely have their moments, but they are some pretty dang good kids. We get comments all the time from random people about how well they behave. My kids are truly a gift and I love them like crazy!

Now Chris is one AWESOME husband and Daddy! He is always willing to stay at home with the kids while I do my own thing. I love that about him. He is very much the kids' hero! After Chris' work week is over, all they want to do is play and wrestle with daddy and he totally loves it! A lot of people tell us we're crazy for having 4 kids in 4 years, but when you have a VERY helpful husband and amazing kids, there's nothing crazy about it!

My husband is my best friend...
and my kids are my pride and joy!

3 comments:

The Leavitts said...

Lara!!! I miss you!!
You sure do have beautiful kids and you are a great mom!!!!

Tenaya Kohntopp said...

My neices and nephews are so great. I love that we get to raise our kids together and that they are all going to be close friends. Thank you for coming to our rescue last week and being such an awesome Aunt to my kids. We love you!!!

Chauntel and Matthew said...

I agree.. Having a helpful husband makes ALL the difference in the world when it comes to raising kids! I wouldn't have been able to have mine close together without his help. And good for you having them that close. I don't think you are crazy at all!