Friday, April 16, 2010

Clark County Fair

This year Davis and Allie LOVED the fair! They were all about the rides and games. Here are just a few pictures! (yes these are just a FEW of them.. I took like a million!)
Riding the Ponies


Rode the rides
Kissy pretty much slept the whole time the kids were on the rides!
Played the rip off games!!!

Watched the pig races
Made some new friends! These 2 babies were SSOO cute together.. Kissy loves babies
Took care of Cam. Cam is 2 weeks younger than Kissy, but Kissy is convinced that Cam's a baby and he's not!
Tried to keep them entertained while the bigger kids were on the rides
Rode more rides the next day
Rode the Bull
Did the Bungee thing 2 times each!

Watched Monster Shop. They were totally entertained by it!
Checked out the small animals a couple times

We had a lot of fun eating and watching the kids have a blast, but I'm glad it's over for the year. I'm sure I'll be anxious all over again in a few months!

No comments: