Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Christopher!

Our little man is a year old today! I can not believe how fast time goes by. We didn't really get to celebrate today because Daddy had to work so there will be a post tomorrow about his actual party!


A few things about Kissy


*he walks everywhere now! started about 2 weeks ago!


*LOVES his daddy.. if he's fussy I give him to Chris and he calms right down and gives him loves


*LOVES tagging along with Davis and Allie


*favorite foods are pancakes and goldfish, but will eat ANYTHING!


*plays peek-a-boo and thinks its hilarious


*has 7 teeth.. 4 on top 3 on bottom


*wears 24 month tops and 12-18 month bottoms


*loves our dog Hank




I can't believe it's already been a whole year enjoying his funny personality! We love you Kissy!

Gotta love the chunky legs!

1 comment:

marshall memories said...

I can't believe your baby is 1!! Happy Birthday Cristopher :)