Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Popo Motorcycle!
A couple weeks ago Chris worked overtime at the Las Vegas Marathon. His regular shift was from 2 pm- 12 am then his overtime started at 3 am- 10 am. With us not living in Vegas he just went and waisted the 3 hours at his station. So I knew he was going to be very tired and I made him promise me that if he was even a little too tired that I would come and get him. He decided that he was WAY too tired to drive home, so me and the kids hopped in the car and went and got him. The kids were really excited to see daddy's motorcycle because it had been a while since they had seen it!


We just had to take a picture of Kissy wearing Daddy's helmet because the last time he had a picture with it he was sitting in it! So crazy how much he's grown in the last 10 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute pictures. I can't believe Chris is so old (the baby;) So I made lettuce wraps the other day and used some cabbage as well. It totally sparked this memory of sometime when we were really little back in the elementry lunch line and you told me your favorite food was boiled cabbage! And asked you what a boiled cabbage was?? Did I dream this or is this really a memory? I know that this is totally weird but everytime I think of cabbage I think of that
Post a Comment