I keep thinking that I need to post something, but I'm just getting around to it! With my mom moving, a new puppy and 3 very active kids, my time is limited! My moms new house!
This is our new dog Hank! He's a Boxer and the kids really love him! Chris and I have mixed emotions about him! He's super cute, we're just trying to get him trained!
How could you guys have mixed emotions about this cute dog!! They really are the cutest puppies!! And I know exactly what house your mom's is now!!! It looks great! I bet she is loving it!!
2 comments:
How could you guys have mixed emotions about this cute dog!! They really are the cutest puppies!! And I know exactly what house your mom's is now!!! It looks great! I bet she is loving it!!
You are brave to take on a puppy too! He is so cute! I bet the kids have so much fun with him.
Post a Comment