So it's football season again! My husband is from Idaho and has always been a huge Boise State Broncos fan! So naturally we had to get the kids new shirts to go along with the new season!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like those pics., I am sure we will have a few but unfortunately in BYU shirts. I kinda enjoy football season myself.
That is to cute!!! What a fun crew!! I have to agree with Ashley! Football season is seriously the best!! Nothing better then a Sunday afternoon cooking a big Sunday dinner while Jody is yelling or cheering at the TV!!! I love it... When you guys come out we will have to catch a game togher!!! It won't be Bosie but I'm sure we can stil have a good time! :)
5 comments:
I like those pics., I am sure we will have a few but unfortunately in BYU shirts. I kinda enjoy football season myself.
That is to cute!!! What a fun crew!! I have to agree with Ashley! Football season is seriously the best!! Nothing better then a Sunday afternoon cooking a big Sunday dinner while Jody is yelling or cheering at the TV!!! I love it... When you guys come out we will have to catch a game togher!!! It won't be Bosie but I'm sure we can stil have a good time! :)
Cute photos I think your girl looks just like you Laura. I can't believe you have three.
Love the photos! And Hank is the cutest puppy. So you should do the husband post that Im tagging you with.
Your kids are little cheesers!! Way cute pictures.
Post a Comment