Thursday, August 13, 2009

6 months!

It has been a whole 6 months since I had little Christopher! I can't believe how fast time flies! I think with every kid time just flies faster and faster! Christopher is still huge! He's wearing 12 month clothes and eating and sleeping a lot! He's a very sweet baby and loves to give kisses, open mouth and all! He tries really hard to crawl, just hasn't figured out that he needs to get up on his hands and knees at the same time in order for it to work! So he rolls everywhere, but I'm sure the crawling won't be too far away! He's been teething for like a good month and drools like crazy! We like to call him slimmer!


He also loves to take baths and splash with Davis and Allie!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute!
You must have a huge tub!!

marshall memories said...

Where is pictures of your new puppy?? We want to see! And christopher is such a cutie! He's 6 months going on 1 year, I swear... he's a big healthy boy!!! We loved seeing you guys and hopefully we will be able to see the whole family on labor day! We are trying our hardest! :)