I thought they were the same picture!! Crazy. I need to come see him when you guys are awake! I'll have to give you more than 15 minutes notice next time!!
I agree with Andrea! They look identical except for a little difference in the mouth! He's going to grow up to be a good looking boy just like Davis! :) I can't wait to see him!
3 comments:
I thought they were the same picture!! Crazy. I need to come see him when you guys are awake! I'll have to give you more than 15 minutes notice next time!!
He looks just like Davis, only Christophers mouth is shaped just a little differently.
I agree with Andrea! They look identical except for a little difference in the mouth! He's going to grow up to be a good looking boy just like Davis! :) I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment