Wednesday, November 5, 2008

well check!

on monday we took the kids to the doctor for a regular well baby check up! they are both super healthy and normal! davis got 3 shots and with the first one he grabbed the nurses hand that was giving the shot and pulled the needle out! she was a little surprised as to how strong he is! on the way out the needle scratched his leg pretty deep. poor little guy! allie had 4 shots and she cried but no scratches! davis is still a moose! he's in the 95% for height and 90% for weight! allie is still our little petite girl, she's in the 50% for height and 50% for weight! they are both just perfect!

5 comments:

marshall memories said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me again! I changed my address and forgot to tell people! So... poor Davis! Whats with that? ha..that's funny he pulled her away! I wish I could see the little guy! Not little, I guess anymore!! He's always been big for his age tho right? How did they both like Halloween? I love the pics you sent me on my phone! so cute! They're the perfect age for all that fun! Jody and I are doing great and he says thanks for the happy birthday! My jobs been alot of fun...I liked it more at the beginning, but I'm starting to get a pretty nice clientele so it's going to be hard to quit! Our new owners don't do hair so they can just be really difficult sometimes, but other then that, it's great!! I wish we would move back too! It would be so fun! Especially when we start having little ones! Anyways..glad your doing great and the kids are all healthy and doing great! Tell Chris we said hi! Love you guys!

Lauren said...

Crazy he pulled the needle out! I'm glad they are both healthy. There's nothing better than healthy kids!

marshall memories said...

So..I just saw you sell sentsy's from you page! How do you like it? I LOVE them...I go through them like crazy and I haven't been able to find a consultant up here and I'm out!! I want to buy some from you when I come for Thxgiving! Let me know if you can hook it up! Hope you guys are all doing great!

marshall memories said...

Thanks for the order with the scentsy's! I'm excited! I forgot my light bulb is burned out but it's nothing special right? I probably should have asked ya! Anyways...talk to Chris and figure out when you guys want to come up! We will have a good time and it would be so good to see you guys again!

Torrey said...

Thanks for the comment Lara! You sell Scentsy!! That is awesome! I love scensty. Pomegranate and Grove & Clove are my favs right now, but I look forward to trying different scents! What are your favorites? I bought some a few months ago, but when I am ready to order again I will call ya!!