TAG
Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Friday Night Lights
3- Private Practice
4- The Office
5- Life
6- Dr. 90210
7- Little People Big World
8- My Name is Earl
Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Applebees
2- Olive Garden
3- Pizza Hutt
4- Subway
5- Cheesecake Factory
6- Taco Bell
7- Macoroni Grill
8- Los Lupes
Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- made blueberry muffins
2- relaxed after a long trip
3- caught up on missed shows
4- unpacked
5- played with the kids
6-ordered forgotten carol tickets
7- took a nap
8- ate corn on the cob for dinner!
Eight Things I look forward to:
1- chris' weekends
2-halloween
3- the forgotten carols concert
4-christmas
5- having a new baby boy
6- chris taking time off when i have the little guy!
7-after kids go to bed and the house is clean and quiet
8-spending time with chris
Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- its cooler out!
2- pretty leaves!
3- Halloween
4- my birthday
5- kids can play outside with out getting heat stroke!
6- time to get out the decorations
7-almost christmas
8- Halloween costumes
Eight Things on my wish list:
1- im sure like most people, to have more money!
2- have a bigger house
3- to find cute maternity clothes (they're hard to find!)
4- chris to have his dream truck
5- my kids to all be smart and healthy
6- that chris liked to cook! I hate it so it would be nice if he liked it!
7- that april lived closer!
8- uummm... to have lots of money!
I tag: Amy Marshall, Lauren Nelson, Nadja Bradford, Torrey Jones
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag!
Post a Comment