Hey!! how are you?? dude can you believe it about jeff! it flew by! he arrives on tuesday, the 29th! we are gonna try to make it down this upcoming weekend to see him but it will be another quick one!! when he reports...im taking the week off so ill for sure stop by then to say hi and see little davis and allie! hows the wii?? thats awesome you guys got one! nate has one and we go play it sometimes...there fun!! anyways...sorry this is so freakin long but hope all is going well!!!
4 comments:
Is that sweat on Aarons back? Please tell me that it's from laying the tile;)
I've heard those are so fun! I think I would feel reaaly dumb playing though - do you like it?
Hey Kohntopp Family!
I just wanted to say hello so I'm not an anonymous blog reader.
It looks like you're well - that's great! :-)
Hey!! how are you?? dude can you believe it about jeff! it flew by! he arrives on tuesday, the 29th! we are gonna try to make it down this upcoming weekend to see him but it will be another quick one!! when he reports...im taking the week off so ill for sure stop by then to say hi and see little davis and allie! hows the wii?? thats awesome you guys got one! nate has one and we go play it sometimes...there fun!! anyways...sorry this is so freakin long but hope all is going well!!!
Post a Comment