well its been a little while because we were gone from the 9-14th on our cruise! it was really fun but we missed the kids like crazy! our cruise started in san diego and went down to cabo and up to ensenada then back to san diego. we went with amy and jody marshall and had a great time! here are some pics
Lovers beach in cabo
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm jealous!
Looks like fun!
Oh that looks like fun! How are you guys??
Yay for blogging! I am glad you guys started one! It is a great way to keep in touch with eachother! Glad you had fun on your trip!
Hey! I'm glad to see you started a blog. Looks like you had fun on your cruise. I'm jealous...it would be so nice to get away for a few days!
Tyson and I went on the same cruise for our honeymoon. Cabo was AMAZING! I am glad you guys were able to experience it.
Post a Comment